Friday, November 20, 2009

Jensen Family Pictures 2009








This last weekend we had the annual Jensen Family Pictures. I think they turned out so cute; although it was pretty chilly. I don't think we look to cold. Stetson's girlfriend Lyndsi took the family ones and my mom did the rest of them. It was great that we could all get together to do these pictures. As the Thanksgiving holiday is approaching I want to express how thankful I am for my family. I am grateful for all they do for Channing, Hudson and I. And the support they give us each day and also for the great examples they are in our lives. I don't know where I would be without them. I want to let my parents know how much I appreciate them and all they taught me and the big influences they are to me. And to my siblings for their willingness to help with Hudson all the time. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment