Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hudson and Mom!



Well, while Channing is out installing Hudson and I have a lot of time on our hands. He is getting so big and trying to roll over he is almost there but not quite yet. I give it another week and he will have it. He loves to talk to me and is kind of a mammas boy. His new thing lately is he gets sacred at any loud sound and if someone yells or talks loud. We are still loving it out here and Hudson and I went for another walk today and he doesn't know what to think about the outside. Everytime we go he falls right to sleep. The weather is colder today but I know it will get a lot warmer and humid.

2 comments:

  1. hey brit-- this was fun to read-- it looks really green out there!!!! hudson is so adorable!!!! i will put you on my blogging buddy to keep updated with what you are doing!!! my blog is theroholtfamily.blogspot.com Have a great adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy that you guys started a blog. We miss you guys already and it will be fun to see all of your adventures in Philly.

    ReplyDelete